Yes you can. Here are a few tips that we would suggest should you choose this option:
- Wrap all items separately before placing in a box.
- Place crushed up paper (or towels/linen), five cm thick on the bottom of the carton, between each item place more crushed paper (or linen) and make sure all boxes are full when packed, otherwise, they will crush when being stacked.
- Heavy items should be placed into a smaller box (book box).
- Label every box, clearly indicating its contents and the room it will be unpacked for.
- Mark boxes ‘FRAGILE’ and ‘HEAVY’ as appropriate.
- Draw arrows to indicate if a box needs to be stored upright
On the day of the move, have all access areas clear and all items to be moved packed and ready to go. That way our staff can be most efficient in getting you to your new home as quickly as possible. Of course, if you don’t have the time or the inclination, we would be only too happy to do it for you.
This service is charged on an hourly rate basis.